QuickBooks is the number one business software in the nation. It is very flexible, easy to use, allows customization for your business needs, and modestly priced.
- Do you have a desire to computerize your accounting system?
- Do you need a way to invoice your customers and track accounts receivable?
- Would you like to have a tool that can help you manage your business?
- Are you interested in timely profit and loss reports that are available within seconds?
- Would you like to have the confidence in knowing that your accounting records are accurate?
At the conclusion of this seminar you will know how to:
- Create your chart of accounts and tailor it to your needs
- Record accounts payable and pay bills on pre-printed forms
- Make deposits, classify revenues and track accounts receivable
- Print past due invoices with a click of the mouse
- Charge, collect and remit sales tax
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Print Profit & Loss statements and balance sheets
- Produce reports to facilitate year-end tax work
- Control expenses using budgets, compare results to prior periods
Porter & Sack, CPAs is a registered “QuickBooks Professional Advisor” and provides business and tax support services. For more information call (608) 233-8333.
Location: 1232 Fourier Drive, Suite 100, Madison WI 53717
Dates: For more information call (608) 233-8333
Enrollment terms: Class size is limited to 4 to provide personal attention. Fee must be submitted with reservation to hold your seat. Cancellations made within 1 day of workshop are subject to full fee.
Additional Support Services: Alternatively, personalized training can take place at your site or in our office for just the amount of time that is necessary. After business owners are up and running, our telephone phone support services are available and are invaluable to continue the successful use of this useful business tool.